BENEFITS OF LIFESTYLE STEWARDSHIP THROUGH ONLINE GIVING
In an effort to give you every opportunity to serve the Lord and support His church by giving, we would like to share some great realities about online automatic giving to the Lord and to the ministries of Highland.
- Giving automatically through a checking account, savings account, debit card or credit card means you can actually give to the Lord before you give to anything else or anyone else. Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce. (Proverbs 3:9) Automatic giving allows you to give to the Lord before the rest of the paycheck is allocated to other things.
- Giving automatically prevents the necessity of a checkbook or being in town to give. Sickness, vacation, forgetting a checkbook, or even lack-of-discipline will not be preventatives in giving to the Lord. And honestly, giving automatically takes away the excuses or the fears that sometimes hinder us from trusting the Lord with all that He has given us. It reminds us that He will take care of us! My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- Giving automatically allows you to prayerfully choose an amount and the frequency; and then it is set! Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Cor 9:7)
- Checking and saving accounts
- Credit and Debit Cards
- The first time you visit the site, you’ll need to create an account which includes a user name and password.
- Log onto the Online Giving Site and make your donation.
- When finished, remember to log off the website and close your browser.
Normally gifts are not refundable. Requests for refunds will be handled on a case by case basis.